Guest blogging is one of the efficient ways to gain online reputation and authority to a website especially if the author gives very unique and useful information to its readers.
If you would like to contribute a post to this website, there are important guidelines that should be followed in order to maintain the originality and quality of this blog and these rules are:
- Unique content – As we all know, duplicate content can negatively hurt and damage a website’s performance in search engines. So it’s important that you submit a 100% fresh and new content when submitting your post.
- Word count – I keep this blog updated with 600-700 word count length to provide enough information and to avoid thin content. I recommend you to write content with similar word count as this blog produces.
- Relevancy – Each guest posts should be only related to SEO (link building) Branding and blogging.
- Images – You can use images with no footprints, copyrighted issue and not controversial.
- Links – You can include you a link in content section but should not be affiliated links, corporate website and must be included in the post naturally.
- Author’s bio – You can add a link in this section but should not be promotional or recommendation bio. It must be a brief introduction of the author about the website or introduction of himself.
If you feel confident in your written guest post, send me an email at sef.e.gojocruz (at) gmail.com.
Here are my recent guest post:
- A guide to choosing a competitive title for content marketing SearchEngineJournal.com
- Old Fashioned Link Building: Is it still effective GrowMap.com
- Significance of Authorship Mark-up Emitez.com
- Offsite Authority Building Ways to Expanding Your Online Presence ComLuv.com
- Guest Blogging: Build Your Author-Trust NoPassiveIncome.com
- 3 Things to Avoid When Guest Blogging KeepUpWithTheWeb.com
- Blogging Tips: Write your guest blog like a pro BlogMarketingBook.com
- On-Page Ranking Factors What you should know BestWayOfBlogging.com
- Ways to Increase your Organic and Social Media Visitors - BloggerSentral.com